Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Variety Pack: Grain-Free, Natural Raw Nutrition with Probiotics for Optimal Health

$81.76

SKU sku00128 Category

Description

Give your dog the gift of health with the Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Variety Pack. This convenient pack allows you to try 3 delicious freeze-dried raw recipes packed with quality meats, organs, bones, fruits and vegetables. Formulated without grains, fillers or artificial ingredients, this protein-rich diet supports your dog’s overall health and wellbeing.

Delicious Taste of Raw in a Convenient Freeze-Dried Format

Dogs thrive on a diet that mimics the natural raw food diet of their ancestors. This variety pack from Nulo allows you to provide the benefits of raw food in a convenient, shelf-stable format. The included bags provide samples of three protein-packed recipes:

  • Beef Recipe with Apples: Made with beef, beef liver, beef tripe, apples
  • Salmon Recipe with Strawberries: Made with salmon, salmon liver, salmon tripe, strawberries
  • Turkey Recipe with Cranberries: Made with turkey, turkey liver, turkey tripe, cranberries

Nulo’s proprietary freeze-drying process locks in the nutrients and flavours of raw meats, organs, bones and plant ingredients. Just add water to rehydrate and serve. Your dog will love the taste and you’ll love the convenience.

Grain-Free Nutrition Made with Quality Ingredients

All three recipes are completely grain-free, formulated without wheat, rice, corn or soy. Instead, they are packed with quality animal proteins and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.

Each recipe contains at least 80% animal ingredients like meat, liver and bone. The remaining 20% is made up of wholesome fruits, veggies, vitamins and minerals. This biologically appropriate ratio provides the amino acids, fats and nutrients dogs need to thrive.

Only the best ingredients go into Nulo’s recipes. The meat, organs and bones come from animals raised in the USA without added hormones or antibiotics. The fruits and vegetables are non-GMO. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

Supports Healthy Digestion with Probiotics

Nulo recipes are further enhanced with GanedenBC30 – a patented probiotic strain that supports healthy digestion. These beneficial bacteria help dogs better utilize nutrients and maintain good gut health.

The probiotics also aid dogs with sensitive stomachs, reducing gas, diarrhea and other digestive upsets. This makes Nulo an excellent choice for dogs with food intolerances or allergies.

Provides Balanced Nutrition for All Life Stages

Nulo recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, so they are suitable for puppies through senior dogs.

The optimal balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals supports lean muscle development in growing pups and vitality in adult and senior dogs. With Nulo, you can feel confident you are providing complete and balanced nutrition.

Made in the USA with Quality Control

Nulo takes pride in producing premium pet food products exclusively made in the USA. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility has achieved an SQF Level 3 certification, adhering to the strictest standards of food safety and quality.

You can feel good knowing Nulo recipes are crafted under strict quality control regulations right here in the USA. Their commitment to quality means your dog gets only the very best.

Try Nulo Risk-Free

Nulo offers a 100% money-back guarantee because they stand behind the quality of their products. If your dog does not thrieve on Nulo for any reason, simply return the unused portion for a full refund.

There’s no risk in trying this variety pack. Let your dog enjoy the health benefits of grain-free, freeze-dried raw food. Order the Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Variety Pack today!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Nulo Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Variety Pack: Grain-Free, Natural Raw Nutrition with Probiotics for Optimal Health”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *